J-WinxClub4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't think of a title...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebe

Can't think of a title... Empty
PostSubject: Can't think of a title...   Can't think of a title... EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

First of all, I just want to tell you that I'm sorry about all the crap that was stirred up on your blog. I didn't mean for things to get like that, and I've been trying to calm everything down.

Second, I really do wish your blog was less like Winx-Fairies. But you aren't budging, and if you refuse to do things for yourself than so be it. I'm tired of fighting. Take the background, take my ideas. I give up.
Back to top Go down
Phoebe

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title...   Can't think of a title... EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:43 am

Just replying to this so that you'll get a notification...
Back to top Go down
Stella
Admin
Stella

Character sheet
News:
Welcome:

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title...   Can't think of a title... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Well although we already go through tihs i again am sorry i really didn't mean and do not wanna fight,and Omy i really will hmm do not how to say(looks like i am not that great in english xD) well i will lets say try to get far from your ideas,okay? Very Happy oh and 4um i won't say anything but i like cerate it rally long,long ago i swear in God and then any of you with lets say popular blogs didn't have it so i wanted to set it on my blog and i just reanme 4um like my blog name is and whoala ,but like you see there is soo not much people around here...it like only 8 now with you,thaks btw...Very Happy ...oh and i am not only bloog with that background i am going to make new one but i am really stick with this one which is really FaB,but tahts all...(:
Back to top Go down
https://jwinxclub4ever.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't think of a title...   Can't think of a title... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't think of a title...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
J-WinxClub4Ever :: Help-
Jump to: